|Discount Event Price||$13.20 ($100 over 10% DC)|
• No Allergies
California BabyBrand page
• Contains organic and sustainably grown ingredients
• No fragrance, scent masking agents, clear formula chemicals, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or DEA
• Safe and gentle, no tears; no numbing agents.
• Non-irritating and non-chemical formula
• For people with allergies and those who cannot tolerate fragrance
• May be used by those following a homeopathic regimen
• Two products in one; use head-to-toe
• Great for babies, kids or adults with super sensitive skin
• Non-stripping of natural oils
• Accepted on the Feingold Program
Water, Decyl Glucoside (Sustainable Palm Fruit Kernel and/or Coconut), Lauryl Glucoside (Sustainable Palm Fruit Kernel and/or Coconut), Quillaja Saponaria Extract (Soap Bark), Vegetable Glycerin USP (Sustainable Palm Fruit Kernel and/or Coconut), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula), Viola Tricolor Extract (Pansy), Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Xanthan Gum USP, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Phytic Acid (Rice Origin), Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone (Sourced from Corn (Non-GMO)).
Age: Newborn and older
For Use: Use for baby's first bath! For hair, face & body.
Scent: No fragrance or scent masking agents
A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby
For extra cleansing, leave shampoo in hair for 30 seconds to give it time to break-up oil, dirt and residue
Nationally-renowned NYU allergist and dermatologist, Dr. David Cohen, recommends our Super Sensitive Shampoo & Bodywash to his patients with allergies and chemical sensitivities.
A great non-drying facial wash for adults (and teenagers!) with sensitive or problem skin. Also, safe for chemically treated hair.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.