|Discount Event Price||$15.29 ($100 over 10% DC)|
• Certified Organic
• Perfect for Family
• Allergy tested
• No gluten, soy, oat or dairy
• No synthetic fragrances
• Contains certified organic and sustainably grown ingredients
• All-natural formula combines cold-pressed vegan oils
• Vegan. No animal ingredients; not tested on animals
• Made in a solar powered, state-of-the art, eco-friendly FDA registered and organic certified manufacturing facility
• Our aromatherapy essential oils are tested for purity
• Perfect for the whole family
• Free from peanuts and tree nuts such as walnuts, cashews, almonds and pecans.
• Utilized coconut derived ingredients, which are not typically restricted by those with nut allergies
• Made in the U.S.A.
Water, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin USP, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Canola Oil (Certified Organic), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula) (Certified Organic), Viola Tricolor Extract (Pansy) (Certified Organic), Yucca Schidigera (Yucca) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Antioxidant), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Allantoin, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus), Pseudotsuga Menzies Resin, Phytic Acid (Rice Origin), Caprylhydroxamic (Amino Acid), Glyceryl Caprylate.
For Use: Promotes a sense of well-being
Scent: Eucalyptus and douglas fir
A Mommy-Tip from Jessica, Developer of California Baby
After bath, give baby a soothing massage to help calm & relax.
Start by rubbing lotion between palms vigorously to warm; massage by using gentle circular strokes.
The perfect sore muscle soother; massage into overworked, tight or sore muscles that can use energizing comfort.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.