|Discount Event Price||$8.97 ($100 over 10% DC)|
|Expiration||This product has no expiration date or the manufacturer has not provided an expiration date.|
|Availability||In stock (only 3 left)|
• Inhibits Bacteria
• Thermos double wall vacuum insulation for maximum temperature retention
• Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
• Leak-Proof Lid
• Wide mouth is easy to fill, eat from, and clean
• Keeps food warm & fresh up to 5 hours, cold up to 7 hours
• Inhibits the growth of bacteria in laboratory tests at Cornell University
• Ergonomically designed lid with rubber grip
• Dishwasher safe
• Non-slip, scratch resistant base, and cool to the touch with warm foods
• Light, compact and portable
• Capacity: 10 oz
• Dimensions: 3.8" W x 3.8" D x 4.8" H
Care and Use: Foogo Food Jar
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water.
Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry.
All parts are top rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended for best results.
For maximum thermal efficiency, preheat or prechill food jar prior to use.
Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
• DO NOT use abrasive cleansers or scrubbers as they may dull the finish.
• DO NOT use bleaches or cleaners containing chlorine.
• Use only with adult supervision when product contains hot foods or liquids. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
• DO NOT overfill product. Hot foods or liquids can scald user.
• DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or any type of oven.
• Always test temperature of liquid before feeding to your child.
• Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods.
• To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
• Never leave child unattended while using this product.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.