|Discount Event Price||$9.42 ($100 over 10% DC)|
· 100% Natural Homeopathic Travel Medicine
· Uniquely Formulated to Prevent Jet Lag
· 30 Tablets for 2 International Round Trips/48 Hours of Flying Time
· Chewable and Pleasant Tasting Tablets
· Easy to Use – No Water Needed
· Free of Interactions & Side Effects
· Safe & Effective
JetZone® homeopathic jet lag remedy was developed to help prevent jet lag in-flight safely without side effects. JetZone, the military and professional athletes companion, was developed for those traveling by jet across time zones for business & pleasure, frequent flyers, flight attendants & pilots.
A homeopathic combination for the temporary relief of the disruptions in circadian rhythms and fatigue associated with jet lag from flying and the symptoms of insomnia, exhaustion, irritability and anxiety.
Arnica Montana 12C HPUS
Sleepless and restless when overtired
Cocculus Indicus 12C HPUS
Constant drowsiness after loss of sleep, Headache from traveling
Kali Phosphoricum 6X HPUS
Weak and tired from overexertion. Headache from fatigue
Gelsemium Sempervirens 12C HPUS
Insomnia from exhaustion
Nux Vomica 12C HPUS
Heartburn, anxiety and restlessness
Argenticum Nitricum 12C HPUS
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Magnesium Stearate, Sorbitol, Starch
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For adults and children over 6 years : Chew one tablet, up to one hour prior to every take off. Chew one tablet approximately every two hours and one within one hour of each landing. No need to wake up if you are asleep; get your rest and continue with the tablets when you wake up.
Tamper Evident Package
Do not use if blister seal is torn or broken.
· Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
· Do not use if the blister seal is broken.
· If pregnant or breast-feeding ask a health professional before use.
· Not intended as a substitute for sleep or alertness. Consult a physician if symptoms persist for more than 7 days.