|Discount Event Price||$10.79 ($100 over 10% DC)|
|Expiration||This product has no expiration date or the manufacturer has not provided an expiration date.|
• Food-Safe Color
• Very Sharp
• 6.5-inch HG Santoku knife is ideal for slicing, chopping, and mincing…, for all-purpose
• High-carbon stainless-steel blade retains razor-sharp edge over time
• Color is made by bonding food-safe FDA-approved resin to the stainless-steel blade
• Blade hand-sharpened to a 16° cutting angle on each side, makes quick work of most any kitchen task
• Comes with a matching sheath for easy storage
• Non-stick, food-safe resin coating – Resists corrosion or contamination of food
– Makes cleaning simple
– Helps blade glide through food with ease
• Handle – Lightweight
– Ergonomically contoured
– Comfortable & fatigue-reducing grip
• Measures 11 by 4/5 by 2-2/7 inches
Hand-washing and drying recommended.
To protect the colorful blade coating, avoid cutting frozen food or using scouring pads or gritty cleansers when cleaning.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.