|Discount Event Price||$10.10 ($100 over 10% DC)|
• Healthy Immune
• Calcium Absorption
• Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is required to promote calcium absorption.
• Calcium helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
• Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system.
• The Vitamin D in this product is derived from the oil of select livers of deep-sea, cold-water fish.
• The oil has undergone molecular distillation to remove harmful contaminants.
• This formulation is offered in oil-based softgels to promote optimal absorption and assimilation.
|Serving Size: 1 Softgel|
|Servings per Container: 250|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Safflower Oil, Vegetable Glycerin. Contains fish (Cod, Haddock, Pollock).
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one to two (2) softgels daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information written on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.