|Discount Event Price||$10.79 ($100 over 10% DC)|
(건강기능식품은 최대 6개까지 구매가 가능합니다.)
• Healthy Nerves
• Highly Absorbable
• Helps keep bones and teeth strong and healthy
• Supports the health of the musculoskeletal and nervous systems
• Magnesium helps to regulate calcium transport
• Magnesium stimulates the secretion of calcitonin, a hormone that aids in the influx of calcium into bone.
• Vitamin D is required to promote calcium absorption
• Vitamin D also supports a healthy immune system
• Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life
• Gluten, wheat and dairy free
• Highly absorbable calcium citrate form
|Serving Size: 5 tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%**|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||1000 mg||100%|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate)||500 mg||125%|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener and Preservatives.
As a dietary supplement for adults, take five (5) tablets daily, preferably, with a meal. May be distributed throughout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.