• Folic acid is a water-soluble B Vitamin and member of the B Complex.
• Folic acid intake is important for pregnant women and helps promote heart health.
• Folic acid helps maintain healthy levels of homocysteine by helping convert homocysteine into methionine.
• It plays a significant role in the health of red blood cells, and helps support a healthy nervous system.
• Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.
|Serving Size: 1 tablet|
|Servings per Container: 250|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Folic Acid||800 mcg||200%|
Other Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vegetable Stearic Acid, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica.
Free Of: Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, Preservatives and Color.
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary supplement for adults, take one (1) tablet daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
If you are taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if outer bottle seal is missing, torn or damaged in any way.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information written on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific dietary concern or question about a product.