|Discount Event Price||$8.99 ($100 over 10% DC)|
• Strong Bones
• Healthy Nerves
• Calcium is an essential mineral needed every day for proper health.
• 99% of the body’s calcium can be found in the bones and teeth.
• Calcium provides the building blocks that help keep bones and teeth strong and healthy.
• Calcium helps to support the health of nervous systems in the body
• Vitamin D3 to promote calcium absorption.
• Adequate Calcium and Vitamin D along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis in later life.
|Serving Size: 4 Tablets|
|Servings per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||*|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||*|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||600 IU||200%|
|Calcium (as calcium citrate)||1000 mg||100%|
|**Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet|
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Titanium Dioxide, Vegetable Cellulose, Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Glycerin.
Free of: Gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, artificial flavor, sweetener and preservatives.
As a dietary supplement for adults, four (4) tablets daily, preferably with a meal.
May be distributed throughout the day, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
To assure freshness and potency, store in a cool, dry place, away from heat, light and moisture.
If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Vitatra does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web site is accurate.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web site and that you consult the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have a specific concern or question about a product.